How to Hire the Top Car Accident Attorneys in Phoenix?
If you or a loved one was recently involved in a Phoenix car accident, you are probably anxious about needing top car accident attorneys in Phoenix. You worry about the strain of finances, the physical pain, and the emotional hurt the incident can have on your family and loved ones.
We understand your concerns and can help you make informed decisions about your claim through our top car accident attorneys in Phoenix. We help families and loved ones get their lives back after a life-altering event. We will help you too. Call us now.
The top car accident attorneys in Phoenix, specifically at Phoenix Accident and Injury Law Firm near you have significant experience in helping clients who experienced injuries after a Phoenix car accident. Our offices are conveniently located in nearby Chandler, Peoria, and North Phoenix, and we can meet in-person at our nearby offices, over the phone, or video call. You can contact us for a free consultation, or read on to find out more.
By the way, we will also help with other problems that have cost you sleep, like getting a rental car very soon and finding a nearby doctor who can help you. Even the best legal team isn’t good enough if your quality of life isn’t sustainable while justice and compensation are on the way. The whole point of legal action is to regain quality of life, so we help you long-term as attorneys and short-term as your go-to people. Our familiarity with the local Phoenix courts makes us confident that we can help you get the best settlement possible.
We are the Top Car Accident Attorneys In Phoenix that You and Your Family Need
Are you are a busy mom who got rear-ended while driving your kids to a ball game?
Are you a hard-working dad who got hit by a big truck on your way home from a long day on the job?
If that sounds like you, then we have the answers to getting you back on your feet, free from your daily physical pain, and living a full life with your family.
Here are the types of Phoenix car accident situations which our top car accident attorneys in Phoenix deal with most often:
- Winning fair compensation for victims injured in accidents caused by red light runners, illegal left turns, hit-and-run drivers, head-on collisions, low-speed collisions, rear-endings, freeway collisions, and the over-serving of alcohol.
- Getting compensation for income lost because of auto-accident injuries.
- Representing DUI victims.
- Getting justice for victims of fatal auto accidents, and fair compensation for their families.
- Representing victims of auto accidents who’ve suffered broken bones and other bone infections, or soft tissue injuries.
- Helping uninsured auto accident victims receive a fair settlement.
- Representing a victim of a hit and run accident whose insurance company was treating her unfairly.
- Advocating for an auto accident victim who needed medical care.
- Being the voice of the victim of a rear end collision who suffered debilitating back injuries.
- Speaking for the family who was devastated by a head on collision and winning for them.
- Getting justice for the victims of dui who have been harmed by the carelessness of others.
- Collecting the lost wages of a family who was in a Trucking Accident.
- Defending the family who was wrongfully accused of a commercial vehicle accident and winning for them.
- Seeking out doctors willing to help auto accident victims with their medical treatment.
We can answer your questions and guide you through how your case will look once you have recovered.
Get Help Now with Our Top Car Accident Attorneys in Phoenix
At Phoenix Accident and Injury Law Firm near you, we have more than 15 years of experience helping clients obtain compensation for their Phoenix car accidents in the local area. When you’re ready to talk, please contact our office to arrange a free initial consultation by phone or at our Chandler office, conveniently located near you.
If you have been in a Phoenix car accident, contact Phoenix Accident and Injury Law Firm in nearby Chandler, AZ to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. We provide personal injury legal services to clients in your area including Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, and Peoria.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident as a result of a negligent driver, it is imperative to get a reputable attorney on your team as soon as possible.
Auto accidents can wreak havoc on your life, particularly when you or another person suffers catastrophic injuries or dies as a result of the accident. You can be the victim of an auto accident as a driver, passenger, or pedestrian.
If you’ve been in a car accident in the Phoenix area and want justice and the compensation you deserve, contact injury attorney Christy Thompson. Phoenix Accident and Injury Law Firm helps clients throughout Greater Phoenix, including in Chandler (where our office is located), Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Glendale, Peoria, Tempe, and other nearby communities. Perhaps the best reason to work with us is our long track record of favorable results for our clients, which you can also get a sense if you read their reviews of us.
You can contact us today for a free consultation on your auto accident and injury, or read on to find out more about the post-accident legal situation.
Why Choose our Top Car Accident Attorneys in Phoenix?
1. Our focus on major injuries and other ugly situations nobody wants to think about until they happen. Any injury can affect your quality of life, and many smaller injuries call for good legal representation, but we are not the law firm one works with for a banana peel slip-and-fall case.
2. Our extra experience. Every attorney says he or she has experience, so the question is: how much? Over 15+ years we’ve represented 893 clients (and counting) – all of them in the Phoenix area. You can read about some of their case results and compensation.
3. The size of your legal Dream Team. Ours is not a firm where you will bounce between attorneys you never get to know and who don’t take the time to know you or your case. You’ll work either with Christy Thompson or Ariana Byrd, which means there is a 100% chance you’ll like your attorney.
Auto Accident Case Results
At Phoenix Accident and Injury Law Firm, we have a proven track record of winning auto accident cases for our clients through our top car accident attorneys in Phoenix.
Some of our recent case results include:
- Securing a $100,000 settlement for our client following a drunk driving incident
- Securing a $75,000 settlement for a client who was a passenger in a vehicle accident
- Securing $15,198 in compensation for a driver who was hit by a car turning left at an intersection
You can find a full list of recent results on our auto-accident case results page here.
What to Know Following a Car Accident
The Association for Safe International Road Travel states that nearly 1.25 million people die in auto accidents each year, which averages to 3,287 deaths daily. And that doesn’t account for the millions of injuries incurred, which range from minor to life changing.
The moments that follow a car accident can be some of the most nerve-wracking and scariest of your life. There are a few things you need to do immediately to ensure the most positive outcome possible:
- If anyone is injured, immediately dial 911 and tell them what has occurred.
- Let police know if you suspect that the driver is impaired so they can take the appropriate steps.
- File a report with the police officer who arrives. Be sure to note the officer’s name and badge number.
- Obtain information from the other driver, including name, address, phone number, and insurance agency.
- Take pictures of the accident from a variety of perspectives.
- Seek names and contact information of witnesses. If you can video their statements, that will be helpful.
- Contact a personal injury attorney. Even if you aren’t sure if you will need their assistance, it is best to have them involved as soon as possible following an accident.
Types of auto accident cases which our top car accident attorneys in Phoenix have encountered
Our top car accident attorneys in Phoenix, represent clients in a wide range of auto-accident cases, including:
- Red-light runners
- Illegal left turns
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Low-speed collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Lost income resulting from auto accident injuries
- DUI victims
- Soft tissue injuries caused by auto accident
- Alcohol over-serving leading to drunk-driving
- Fatal auto accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
- Wrongful death
You can speak to our team of legal experts about any of these types of cases with no obligation to get a better understanding of your case.
What Can You Expect at the First Lawyer Meeting?
We have never met a single person who thought that one day they would be a victim to a life-altering car accident. You like to feel in control of your life and an auto accident is an uncontrollable situation. After such a life-altering accident, your life is filled with unimaginable stress in which your time, energy, money, and health are torn in hundreds of directions.
Your first step after your personal injury should be to call us. We will schedule either a telephonic or convenient in-person meeting to discuss your case and your immediate needs. We will discuss your medical concerns and explore each and every option available to you. Your meeting with us will leave you with a well-developed and personalized action plan that will be of great help to you and your family. You will also have a complete understanding of the legal rights and remedies available for car accident claims.
We expect during your appointment to address your most significant and concerning questions. You will leave with a comprehensive idea of how your case will proceed so that you can focus on putting the pieces of your life back together. Accidents are both terrifying and traumatic. We are proud to say we are capable of guiding you through the personal injury claim from start to finish.
Car Accidents Always Have Victims
At Phoenix Accident and Injury Law Firm, we specialize in helping victims of car accidents in Arizona, particularly in and near Phoenix with our top car accident attorneys in Phoenix. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact us to learn how we can help. Learn more about the auto accident lawsuit process.